1. We do not charge your credit card until your order has shipped.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal and ship only in the US. For export, please send us an e-mail.
3. All transactions go through secure gateways and your information is protected.
1. Most NapaGold and Baldwin filters are kept in stock, however some filters require 2 days to 3 weeks delivery time, for urgent filter orders please e-mail or call us to check availability. Delivery time for Navistar parts varies from 1 day to 8 days unless we have in stock and they are all special order, non-returnable and non-cancellable parts. We will not be responsible for any delayed shipments that caused by carriers as it is out of our control but we will make all possible efforts to complete shipment and setup delivery as close as possible to your requested delivery date(s). Orders cannot be cancelled once items have been shipped out.
2. We mainly use UPS service for shipments. if you wish to use other carrier services they may be available upon request but we reserve the right to ship with the carrier of our choice when necessary.
3. All shipments by USAFilterStore.com are F.O.B. point of shipment from our facility in Gardena, CA. It is your responsibility to pay all shipment charges in addition to the purchase price of the products.
4. If your ordered item is backordered, we will ship it once it is in our stock again.
1. You may return an item within seven (7) days after you receive it but prior to return please request RMA from us. After we approve it we will send you an RMA number and you will have seven (7) days to return the item. All returns are accepted only with an approved RMA and a copy of original invoice.
2. All returned items must be in their original packaging as sold and prepaid.
3. We will issue credit only for the merchandise. We will not credit for the shipping charges.
4. All International Navistar truck parts are special order parts, and they are non-returnable and non-cancellable once orders are processed.
To the extent that goods are warranted by their original manufacturers, and to the extent that such warranties are assignable to Buyer, Seller assigns to buyer any rights and remedies it has relating to such Goods. EXCEPT WHERE OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED FOR IN WRITING HEREIN, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GOODS OR SERVICES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTY WILL EVER APPLY TO ANY EQUIPMENT THAT HAS BEEN REPAIRED OR ALTERED BY ANY PERSON IN A MANNER THAT SELLER DETERMINES ADVERSELY AFFECTS ITS PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY OR HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO MISUSE, NEGLECT, LACK OF MAINTENANCE, OR ACCIDENT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SELLER BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OTHER PROPERY OF BUYER, LOSS OF USE OR DOWNTIME, LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, OR ANY INCIDENT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS WARRANTY. All GENUINE SURPLUS CATERPILLAR parts are sold "As Is" without any warranty.
E. Limitation of Liability:
Neither Seller nor Buyer shall have any liability to the other for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the sale of Goods or Services or the failure of either party to fully perform any agreement to sell Goods or Services. SELLER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR COST ARISING FROM THE FAILURE TO DISCOVER OR REPAIR LATENT DEFECTS OR DESIGN DEFECTS IN ANY GOODS OR SERVICES. BUYER SPECIFICALLY WAIVES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY CLAIM FOR INCIDENTIAL, RESERVOIR, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MULTIPLE DAMAGES UNDER ANY DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE OR CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS.